- Age of Death – by Michael J. Sullivan (Legends of the First Empire #5)
- The Outlaw and the Upstart King – by Rod Duncan (Map of Unknown Things #2)
- Queenslayer – by Sebastien de Castell (Spellslinger #5)
- Magebane – by Stephen Aryan (Age of Dread #3)
- The Grey Bastards – by Jonathan French (Lot Lands #1)
- The Bone Ships – by R.J. Barker (Tide Child #1)
- Dispel Illusion – by Mark Lawrence (Impossible Times #3)
- Babylon’s Ashes – by James S.A. Corey (The Expanse #6)
- Vengeful – by V.E. Schwab (Villains #2)
- Rotherweird – by Andrew Caldecott (Rotherweird #1)
- After Atlas – by Emma Newman (Planetfall #2)
- The Wastelanders – by Kristyn Merbeth (Wastelanders Omnibus)
TBR Finished Since November
- Ship of Smoke and Steel – by Django Wexler (Wells of Sorcery #1)
Only one off this last month, so I shifted things around a bit to bring up some new books. As usual, my TBR is faaaaaar from lacking. In other news, I just got my Christmas Cold, which sucks. I’m usually sick for Christmas ON Christmas, but whatever—maybe I’ll try out New Year’s. No flu this year, though, which is a plus.
Have you read any of these—any I should skip? Any that I should bump up? Any that are super AAAAWESOME? Let me know!